Friday, January 29, 2010

First Blog...

So this is my first shot at blogging. Bare with me, it'll be a rough take off, but it'll be smooth flyin after I get it under control. If you are reading my blogs, don't be easily offended. There will likely be potty mouth language, there will be sports talk, politics, parenting chit chat, and the ever popular, what ever the hell is on my mind stuff. And that folks is likely to be where the troubles will be. I'll use this forum to vent about all sorts of stuff, work, kids, finances, the wife.... yup sorry SugarBear... My Indianapolis Colts, Texas Longhorns, My UofM Wolverines, and My Detroit Pistons, Red Wings and the lowly Lions.... Have fun reading, It should be fun! Thanks for stoppin by.

Wherever you are, thanks for making me apart of your day- Colin Cowherd

No comments:

Post a Comment