Friday, January 29, 2010

Teh...really?!?!

Okay ya'll listen up, I don't misspell a ton of words when I type, but, for some reason when I type teh word "the" I screw it up, I think I type "t" "h" "e", like every other person, that's how I learned how to spell teh word teh, but for some strange reason, I seem to type it all retarded like that teh.... If anyone knows the cure for my disease, hit me up with teh antidote, i seriously don't know if I'll have any sort of dignity if I can't spell teh word teh...THE....

I took the required typing class in teh 7th grade, on a typewriter, the really old kind that Bugs Bunny used in teh 1940's Warner Brother classics! Old.... I learned where to put my fat lil fingers and did I really ever type that way? Nope, I "hunted and pecked" which she HATED, she, the teacher, I got yelled at daily, but I was typing faster than most other teh kids in that class and acing the typing tests.... did I ever take another typing class? nope, I just type all ass backwards, my left hands is to teh left of teh keyboard with my fingers hovering over teh keys waiting to strike the keys left of the r-d-c buttons, everything right of the r-d-c buttons, is teh property of my right hand.... yeah, I know it's jacked up typing, but I've been doing it for 15 years, this is like Tim Tebow's retarded throwing motion, it ain't gettin fixed.

So as you read my blogs, if you notice or come across a misspelled THE, as seen like TEH, get over it, it's a word, besides you and I both know if you're gettin hung up over that, I don't want you readin this shit anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment